Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fall Fun... A little (ok a lot) late

A few months ago, I thought my memory card on my camera was messed up. Turns out I had just saved the pictures/video on the internal memory instead of on the memory card. These were all taken late Oct/ Early November, but I thought I would share them anyway!



Deven after she finished eating lunch one day.  Watch her little lips at the end.  So cute!

  Deven sitting up in the high chair at Chickfil A like a big girl!

 Her playing with the baloon they brought her, after she pulled her headband out.  Sarah, how in the world do you get Lydia to keep her's in?  It is a constant battle with Deven!

I am going to try to post Christmas pictures and a pre-Christmas peek at all Deven's gifts.  We had so much fun picking them out this year.  I think it was more fun in the toy asiles picking them out than it ever was peeking under the tree Christmas morning!  I spread them all out when we got home just to see what her spread would look like Christmas morning!  So fun!

1 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

She is such a cutie! You are right about Christmas this year...it's been so much fun already! I feel like a big kid! :) About the bows...not sure why she does so well! When she gets sleepy she starts pulling them off, but other than that she does pretty good. She was constantly in hats when she was little because she was so small...so I don't know if that has something to do with it or not! :) Can't wait to see your Christmas pics!