Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas Part 3

So I may have drug the Christmas celebrations out a little too long, but this was Deven Shea's first one, so there was lots of fun moments to capture and share!  The second part of our Christmas Journey was coming back to Jonesboro and spending time with my side of the family on the day after Christmas.  We went to my Papa Stark's on Christmas night and had dinner and then had brunch and spent the day at my Nana's on the 26th.  It was so much fun.  

Here are some more pictures!
Deven ready to hit the road again!
Deven and her Nana

Deven opening her "laptop" from Mommy and Daddy
Cousin Abby reading the Christmas story, which I have to say was the most hysterical reading of Luke 2 I have ever heard.  When she got to the verse that talked about how on the 8th day Mary and Joseph took Jesus to be circumsised, she mispronounced the word and after stumbling around a bit, she said, "crucified" and my Papa the Rascal (he's there in the background) piped uo and said, "same thing!" it might have been one of those "ya had to be there" moments, but it had us all laughing til we cried.  Too funny!  Ahh.. Memories!

0 comments: